Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Trip with new host family to Levoca and another small town.
 Levoca main city building.
 Nativity scene in the church.
 Door to the pulpit.
 Just some awesome wood work!
 The pulpit held up by Moses and the ten commandments.
 Moses and the ten commandments.
 Again the pulpit.
 Organ time, lets play some stairway to heaven! eh eh anyone want to?
 The tallest gothic alter in central Europe around 20m tall, all hand crafted and no nails. Oh and there was a 50 euro fine for taking pictures but host mom asked if I could since I was an exchange student, I was given permission!
 OOHHHH I see a guitar in that wood grain!
 Hand cut and inlayed wood design.
 Another hand inlayed wood design.
 Okay one more here.
 Found another part of the organ.
 Clock tower in Levoca
 City hall.
 Some really cool iron work on a door.
 I don't think this guy likes his job.
 Entrance to another church but this one was closed for some reason.
 I like this view for some reason
 Chapel on a hill about 5km away from the church, it to was closed.
 Loved this view and couldn't help but think of my mom, the Chaplin, as I was taking the photo.
 Hello From the OTTER SIDE!! Sorry I had to Hello from the other side is huge hit here and I hate it, so here's a little fun with the song title.
So nice to be on the ice.
 Smooth as glass.
 The ice was PERFECT!
 Until it snowed, but hey gopro on a puck is kinda cool.
My Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment