Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Prague Weekend Trip
 Old town square at dawn


Here I am
On the road again
There I am
Up on the stage
Here I go...
Playin' star again
There I go
Turn the page
Bob Seger.
 Prague Castle Cathedral




Charles bridge in black and white. 
 Street performer at the castle


My spray paint on the Lennon wall it says "Hug Me" with a drawing of arms, it is on all the boxes my mom sends me so I thought it would be fitting to put it on the wall and surround it with my stencils 
 Slightly creepy with only red being shown in the picture.
 The stencils I made, made ten of these and am going to give the stencils away as gifts, I would say they turned out really well.

There is a story here if you wanna hear. late last year a group of students painted the entire wall white. yes covered all the art work dating back many years and turned the wall white with the black lettering of "The Wall Is Over" this is the remnants of that turned into "Is For Ever" 
 Orloj astronomical clock Prague city center

 Amazing street performer.

 Lego old town center.
 That's a lot of Legos!
 I love this sticker and so want it!
 Marilyn Monroe mosaic at James Dean Café
 James Dean mosaic at of course James Dean Café
 Hello Marilyn!
 HE'S ALIVE.
 This is the wall for you my mural painted over by the next day, I actually like it that way. Five out of my Ten stencils still remained though, you can slightly see some off to the right of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment