Friday, August 28, 2015

things are different

Man Slovak Hockey is ridiculous! they find every hole you leave open its amazing and frustrating at the same time. it also would have helped if I dint feel crammed into my pads. they were meant for someone half my diameter lol. thankfully I will play as a player Sunday not a goalie. also there are no stops in play its an hour straight no refs, they score a goal you dig it out of the net and pass it to a player and the game goes on. no faceoff nothing! ok now the locker room is strange. Really no privacy, door to rink wide open and everyone walking around in towels or less ill let you figure out the rest of that image, but ok whatever its fine just different. oh and a pair of genuine leather boots from Germany for 35 American Dollars, SERIOUSLY!?!? Yes I will take them! although the Records are really expensive. An album I would buy in the states for 2 American Dollars it around 12 usd! but the rare Europe covers are reasonable around 15-20 here when I would pay 40-50 in the states, something is wrong here lol. And to whom it may concern Blogger is not letting me upload photos from computer so all gopro photos and videos will end up on Facebook from now on. only photos from phone will be on blogger. Sorry for the inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment