Sunday, September 20, 2015

Ok I can't believe I just found the record of my dreams in mint condition at what I consider a reasonable price. For those of you that don't know the importance of this let me inform you a little bit. This was guns n roses first album and first cover, most of you in the United States though know the other cover where it's the four members skull characters on a cross, this is because when this cover first came out, women's rights activists said it portrayed rape and humility torwards women, and had it banned in the United States, there fore only a couple hundred got out into the public in America because gnr was that big yet, they were just starting. I've always wanted an original because in my opinion it is a cool price of history and of cours great music. So there is you education lesson on gnr for to day. Oh and there's an interesting story behind the song rocket queen of any one wants to look it up, because well it's a little inappropriate to post here.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you can find your passions there as well as at home. Sophie Lahey just did her presentation today so we were thinking of you at Rotary. Hope all goes well with your language tests.

    Sharon Pohly

    ReplyDelete