Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Ok Its one month here in Slovakia and today was an eventful day mentally not physically I didn't do anything today. Today I figured out why my host mom pisses me off every time she speaks to me. First of her facial expressions towards me are rude and demeaning, like I'm a ten year old. Secondly she uses the word must in every sentence, you must pay the check, you must know math, you must ask if you have question in class, you must know Slovak, you must have the email, you must have plan after school no?, you must you must you MUST! If you truly know me well enough most of you know I have problem with excessive command placed upon oneself. No I don't have to know math, no I don't have to have a plan, no I don't have to be hungry. I DONT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING I DONT WANT TO IM GONNA LIVE MY LIFE LIKE I WANT TO. Might there be consequences for somethings I don't do or things I will do, yes but I know that there are consequences and am fully prepared to accept them for what they may be. I know what I truly must do and I know what's truly an option. "It's my life it's now or never I ain't gonna live forever I just want to live while I'm alive it's my life my hearts like an open highway like Frankie said "I did it my way""--- Bon Jovi. Also today is a memorable day because the Cubs are three wins away from clinching a wild card spot! And in worse new, Yogi Berra dies today at the age of 90. "It's not over, until its over"--Yogi Berra. Well Yogi, sadly it is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment