Sunday, September 13, 2015

Ok I Just got back from Strecno for the inbound orientation meeting. I had fun but it was a lot of presentations in a short amount of time. I met a ton of awesome people and loved the scenery. We went to Hrad Strecno which is Slovak for Strecno Castle, but weren't allowed in the castle only the court yard because our group was over the 50 person limit, what a bummer. Oh ya language, ha that brings up a good point. I completely BOMBED that Slovak test at the meeting. I'm trying to learn but I don't memorize stuff well nor do I take tests very well, but the language tests determine who goes to ski week and euro tour, so hopefully I will be all good for the next two, fingers crossed. Over all I am enjoying my start to exchange, hard to believe it has already been three weeks. today was probably the hardest for me so far, some things were said that brought emotion to my life today. But as the great band once stated. "If you wanna live life on your own terms, you gotta be willing to crash and burn" -- Motley Crue -- Well I definitely crashed today and it burned, but that sure isn't going to stop me from living my own life, time to get back up shake off the dust and move on.
For now, Peace, Love
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment