Thursday, October 29, 2015

Alright those of you who know me, know that I tend to give people multiple chances, just the way I am. Once you've ran out of chances though I could care less. Definitely two out of the nine foreign exchange students have reached that point and a third is desperately close to the edge of being there as well. I'm sorry but living in a foreign country you have to be aware of your surroundings at all times, your self, people, buildings, cars, just be aware. Because you are on your OWN, you don't have mommy or daddy to take care of you if you fuck up its on you and you alone. Now in America I feel like I was a little more independent than I am here just for the fact that I could drive, but I would buy my own clothes, just some simple stuff like that. I knew how to get places and not get lost 95% of the time. But here you have to be even more in control because you don't know this land as well as your home. Therefore you cant treat it like you are home and not pay attention. I you have to repeatedly ask what a word is when we are in Slovak class maybe you should get your head out of that damn smartphone and pay attention instead of asking what a kniha (Book) is every five minuets for three weeks worth of lessons! Or maybe if I tell you simple directions to get three blocks from where you are you could just simply remember it instead of wait I'm at the intersection which way do I turn again. "RIGHT". Oh ya I remember now, no you clearly don't if you have to continually ask it. Or if your going to an event and you get 3/4 of the way there and realize you forgot your tickets. How do you forget the ticket to the singular thing you are doing that NIGHT, HOW! I'm tired of taking care of and looking out for these individuals. So good luck, hope you become more independent and aware of your surroundings, like the way I was brought up.

No comments:

Post a Comment