Monday, October 26, 2015

High Tetras

Ok so I know I haven't posted here in a long time. Sorry but host family was ill for a few weeks and we went no where. But this past Sunday we went to the high tetras. And it was amazing and fun and very beautiful. That day while there I get this from my dad. "As I am driving the Scout home from Brian's, I have the thought of the day "You only have one pass at life, use it wisely!"" I replied with this photo and saying "like this?" 
Yes this is a live fox. Yes I took this picture. No there is no zoom. And no there is not any filters on it. This is how close I was to the fox about 2-3 feet away, and it was a very neat experience. So my advice to you readers from my dad is this. "You only have one pass at life, use it wisely!"

No comments:

Post a Comment