Sunday, November 1, 2015

Ok so just a quick update of my day and some things that have recently transpired. Today on my 15km hike, yes I am so done with hiking but at least I'm not siting at home. All of the falling leaves made me think of the thought of the day, so here it is. Falling leaves are like peoples thoughts, you cant catch every single one but if you can catch one or two good ones, who knows what they might bring. The ones that are never caught will just fertilize the tree, growing more leaves to fall later. so with that being said I caught a good leaf I think and I'm going to follow my though through. I am going to be writing a tell all book about my experience here, good bad, the drama (clearly there is drama all my friends here are girls except my host brother, well he can be a girl at times so yes only girls.), all the things you really should know and shouldn't know about an exchange. Not going to sugar coat anything to the best of my ability. I have no clue how this is going to turn out but I can say this, it will be an interesting read when finished. oh and just an fyi I've lost roughly 15 pounds while here. give or take.

No comments:

Post a Comment